Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Me, the New Blogger!


What up people! Oh my gosh, my first blog post! :)
With all the crazy stuff that goes on in my head, I might as well write it (or type it, in this case) all down! That way when I'm 80 and senile, I can look back at my life as a young man ... and probably think "Boy, I sure was dumb".

Hmm...what's the topic of my first post?

Lately, I've been feeling like I'm running around like a headless chicken. Yet, nothing's getting accomplished. I'm talking about literally. But inside I feel like I go through the daily routine of: Wake up, shower, dress, eat, school/work/church, eat, come home, sleep, repeat.
This gets pretty old after a while. Not my life, 'cause I LOVE my life. But the routine.

So I think...how do I go through this routine without it FEELING so repetitive.

The answer is: Enjoy every minute. Find something NEW today. Do something out of the ordinary. Do something random. Sing a song. Scream. Dance. Pray (woah, there's a shock).
Trust me...it will help.

I know it seems like the wheels are turning in mud, but I'll look back and say "Wow, how did I get here? I didn't know I was going anywhere".

So here I am. Enjoying my day. My life.

Until next time,
Matt

Psalm 118:24 - This is the day the LORD has made; We will rejoice and be glad in it.

(P.S. - The picture you see is a random picture that I took of a really cool tree.)
(P.S.S. - Happy 21st Birthday, Sis!)

No comments:

Post a Comment